- This is a short term loan facility meant to clear port charges on behalf of importers of motor vehicles, in order to facilitate faster settlement of duty charges at Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) and other bodies to avoid demurrage.
- All Import Finance Loans are subjected to a loan appraisal process. Once a loan has been approved the loan will be disbursed within 24 hours via Banker’s Cheque
- This facility may be converted to a Log Book Finance facility at the expiry of one month, if the customer so wishes.
Anyone who imports a motor vehicle.
- Bill of Lading
- Export Certificate (Japanese Logbook)
- Inspection Certificate (Jevic)
It is a facility that runs for a period of 1 Month.