Introduction to the Product
The Log Book Loan is a loan that is secured against the value of your car. This loan can be used for any purpose and is ideal for people looking to expand their business, foray into new ventures or supplement the working capital cash flow deficits.
All Log Book Loans are subjected to a loan appraisal process. Once a loan has been approved the loan will be disbursed within 24 hours, either Via Mpesa, cheque or to a bank account.
Anyone who owns a private, commercial or passenger service vehicle.
Loans can be secured against more than one motor vehicle at the same time.
- Loan Application Requirements
- Clear copy of original ID.
- Certified Bank statements for the last six months.
- Copy of KRA Pin.
- One recent colour passport sized photographs
- Original Vehicle Logbook
- Valid Comprehensive Insurance cover.
- Certificate of Incorporation / registration. (For Business owners only)
- Personal cheque book.
- Latest 3 months pay slips (For Salaried Employees Only)
- Employment card /employment contract letter (For Salaried Employees Only)
Repayment period ranges from 1 to 12 months.
There are no penalties for settling your financial liability before the end of your contract term.
Minimum loan amount: Ksh. 50,000
Maximum loan amount: Ksh. 2,000,000
Cash in 24 hours
Calculate Loan Repayments and Apply
Below you can use our loan calculator to calculate:
- estimated maximum borrowing amount
- estimated monthly repayments based on your chosen borrowing amount and term.
Before starting you will need to consider if you meet the above / below outlined eligibility requirements. To continue please choose the option below that is most applicable to you.
Once you start the application process it will be possible for you to save and return to the application at a later date.