Platinum Credit Limited sponsored the Teachers’ Service Commission of Kenya (TSCK) in the just concluded Kenya Music Festival, the largest ever sponsorship venture for the company. Teachers and civil servants have been the primary customers of the business for the last 13 years and Platinum Credit is excited to collaborate with them in this endeavour.
Platinum Credit Limited wishes to congratulate all the winners of the 2016 Kenya Music Festival for their remarkable performances.
We would like to send a big thank you to everyone who participated in our draw and helped make it a success!
Special congratulations to the following winners of our draw:-
Winners – Shopping vouchers
- Francis – Nairobi
- Shadrack Kimurgor – Nyanza
- Berita Mwonjgeli – Lower Eastern
- Hannah Njeri – South Rift
- Nzyoka Maurine – Upper Eastern
- Munyoki – North Coast
- Abraham Kimaita – Upper Mt. Kenya
- Dennis Morland Kutsushi – Nairobi
- Wanjiru Muraya
- Ruth Akinyi
- Mary Wangeci
2nd Runners Up – Gift Hampers
- Evah Wanjiru – Nairobi
- David Oenga – Nyanza
- Julius Kirwa – Western
- Ann Mwende – Lower Eastern
- Aliwa Edwin – North Coast
- Ndingu Mbugwa – South Rift
- Jeremiah – Upper Eastern
- Nancy Wambugi – Lower Mt. Kenya
- Onesmus Wekunda – North Rift
- Lillian Apiyo – Western
Click here for all details on the draw.
Our panel of judges included top managers at Platinum Credit Ltd who chose the winning entries based on how well it exemplified the entry requirements.
We’ll definitely keep you informed of draws/ competitions coming up in the future.