It will soon be Back-to-School time, and we want to see you kick it off with peace of mind!! We all know that January has more days than any other month and the struggle is real. Platinum Credit has a solution for January 2017!
Find out how. . .
Apply for a loan at any of our branches countrywide or online via www.platinumcredit.co.ke and stand a chance to win cash towards school fees.
Even if your loan application is unsuccessful you will still be entered into the draw. You can also submit your loan applications directly here:-
1st winner will win 20,000/-
2nd winner will win 15,000/-
3rd winner will win 10,000/-
Winners will be contacted ONLY through our Call Centre number 0709 900 000.
Good Luck Everyone!
Terms & Conditions Apply.
Winners for this draw must:-
Have applied for a loan of any amount at any of our branches countrywide or online at platinumcredit.co.ke during the period between 11th December and 9th January 2016 by 5pm.
- Entrants should submit only one application each.
- Anyone refinancing during this period will also be eligible for entry into the draw.
- Competitions are open to Kenyan residents only.
- The loan application does not need to be successful. The entrant will still qualify to enter into the draw.
- Winners will be chosen by Platinum Credit entirely at their discretion.
- Decisions taken by the Selection Committee should be considered final and cannot be appealed.
- By submitting your entry, you agree to all the competitions rules and conditions.
- The winnings will be forwarded to the winner by M-pesa only.
- Prize winners will be requested to confirm their identity in person before prizes are issued.