Some may argue that Valentine’s Day is so mainstream – we don’t agree! It would be great if love was celebrated daily in our lives without the need for “special” days, but Valentine’s Day is a good reminder to celebrate those around us that we love.
This Valentines, Platinum Credit want to give back to our customers and followers by giving one couple the opportunity to win a lunch or dinner worth Ksh 10,000 at a restaurant of their choice.
How to Enter:
You can either enter via the promoted post on our Facebook Page. Or via our email: email@example.com. You need to answer the following question and provide your telephone number and email address.
‘What is Love to you?’
It could be music, an act of kindness or your loved ones. Tell us your own unique definition of love!
The Winners of the competition will win Ksh 10,000 towards a meal at a restaurant of their choice.
Terms and Conditions:
- Only one entry per person will be entered into the draw
- A valid entry to the competition is counted when you complete all the details on the Facebook form and click submit, or you provide the answer to the question “What is Love to You” via email with your telephone number and email address.
- The competition runs until the 26th February 2017.
- Respondents will be entered into a prize draw for the romantic dinner for 2. Platinum Credit will draw one winner at random and they will be announced on 28th February 2017. The winner will be contacted by this number only 0709 900 000.
- If the winner does not respond to the call or is unavailable, Platinum Credit has the right to pick another winner from all valid entries.
- Entrants must live within Kenya.
- Prizes will be awarded at Platinum Credits discretion and their decision will be final.