Introduction to the Product
The Civil Servant Loan is a facility which has been specially developed to meet the financial needs of all civil servants.
All Civil Servant Loans are subjected to a loan appraisal process. Once a loan has been approved the loan will be disbursed within 24 hours, either Via Mpesa or to a bank account.
The Civil Servant Loan facility is suitable for all civil servants. This includes; TSCK members and County Government employees.
Loan Application Requirements:
- Clear copy of Original I.D.
- One colour passport size photo
- Original current payslip
- Copies of previous two months payslips
- ATM card current mini-statement
- Copy of three months’ Mpesa statements
Terms and conditions apply
Repayment period ranges from 6 months to 60 months
Minimum loan amount: Kshs.5,000
Maximum loan amount: Kshs.500,000
Cash in 24 hours
Calculate Loan Repayments and Apply
Use our loan calculator to calculate:
- estimated maximum borrowing amount
- estimated monthly repayments based on your chosen borrowing amount and term
Before starting you will need to consider if you meet the above eligibility requirements. To continue please choose the option below that is most applicable to you.
Once you start the application process it will be possible for you to save and return to the application at a later date.